About King Steel
Since our founding, King Steel Corporation has been constantly improving, enhancing our steel product line, developing new, value added programs, and building outstanding processes. It’s this steady commitment to quality processes, technology, and products that has enabled us to be a preferred steel supplier throughout the USA. You can be sure none of our achievements would be possible without the unyielding commitment of the King Steel team; enabling us to deliver complete satisfaction to our customers.
Our promise to you begins with the King Steel Five Principles of Excellence: It’s these Five Principles by which we do business, day in, day out. With years of experience in the steel bar, steel rod, and steel wire industries, King Steel Corporation has a reputation for growing and adding value to its customer and supplier relationships. The Five Principles are:
1. Make Better Buys: We buy better... by developing relationships with the best mills in the world. We can source and deliver Domestic or International product at a competitive price - at any time, and any location. Our long-term relationships with our suppliers are built on trust and mutual respect, and we are committed to working with you to help build your business.
2. Sell Competitively: We sell better... with a team-oriented sales staff that have a 100% commitment to our customers and suppliers. Consider us a partner in sales for your company. We will develop a unique program just for you that will meet your product needs and exceed your expectations for pricing. Better sourcing and better buying enables King Steel to deliver a better value proposition.
3. Drive Flexibility: We do logistics better... by delivering direct to your facility, your processor, or to a warehouse in your area. Our experienced team will plan for your unique needs via road, rail, or waterway. You will receive your delivery according to plan and "Just in Time" – meeting the most stringent demands you can dish out. Contact a King Steel representative today to set the wheels in motion!
4. Offer Exceptional Service: We do services better... by offering a wide range of customized services to you, our customers. King Steel offers a range of valued added services. Ask us about our stocking programs to support your supply commitments, order tracking services, and customized reporting. We also can design a specific consumption inventory program that’s unique to your needs.
5. Offer Better Customization: We meet your needs better... on your terms. King Steel can customize a plan to cover any aspect of your company’s needs. Our team is filled with knowledgeable people, trained to understand the steel business, your business, and driven to complete each order with you in mind. We strive to make you successful with unique finishing capabilities, flexible inventory arrangements, and customized operations support.
Products and Services
King Steel Corp specializes in hot rolled and cold finished carbon, alloy, and stainless steel bars, hot rolled wire rods, and cold drawn wire and wire products.
- We have warehouse locations strategically placed throughout the country to keep steel in the right place, at the right time for our customers.
- We offer several value added operations to our steel to supply the best and most economical product for our customers’ needs.
- We own and operate three cold saws in our Holly, MI facility to service any precision cutting needs.
- King Steel also owns a MacBee bull block located strategically in Warren, MI, to service large diameter SBQ and CHQ wire needs.
Our steel is used in the agriculture, automotive, construction, heavy truck, mining, erosion control, energy and many other industries. Whatever your needs, we will get you the right products, delivered at the right time, with pricing and quality you can count on.
Call our dynamic sales staff to find out how King Steel can be a part of your ongoing success!
At King Steel we believe YOU make TODAY a great one!